zondag 12 juni 2011

Home-made, the continuing story of.....

 Hello everyone, 

as I promised you earlier today here I 'm back to show and tell some more about my patchwork and quilting activities and projects. The first patchwork top shown is made from batic fabric small left-over-rolls I bought at the Quilt Expo in Vijfhuizen, few months ago:



One of my first quilts:



 And so is this one:



My first Attic Window, little quilt:



This one represents the historic centre of Dokkum, with its four town-gates, surrounded by the moats and pastures. I knitted de borders in matching colours:


A nice top in Spring colours:



'Scrap Boxes':




'Deidre', I won the pattern in a giveaway at Jeanneke.com
neatly and safely kept in my blockbook when under construction, as you can see:


Hope you enjoyed your visit, leave a message if you like. You're welcome!


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Just poppin'in for a short comment :)Your quilt work is to die for :) But you already knew that. Everything is breathtaking but my favorite one of this post is the scrap box wuilt in shades of blue and green and a touch of brown.
    A piece of heaven!
    Till soon; lots of love and hugs,
    Stella
    XXXXXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I am amazed by these ... you are so very talented

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh my ... I'm speechless. I couldn't possibly choose a favorite. Each and every one is breath-taking. The colors, the patterns, and the way each quilt "draws you in" - wonderful, thanks for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen