zondag 26 juni 2011

Time...

Hi,

 After this wonderful day I'd like to share a rhyme with you. 
 About forty years ago, when I was in England spending my summer holidays with family living overthere, I found this, printed on linen and I fell in love with the rhyme and the cloth..... had to buy it.
 Since then I treasure it:
  
Every day's a precious gift
 of time for us to use.
Hours waiting to be filled 
 in any way we choose.
 Each morning brings a quiet hope
 that rises with the sun.
 Each evening brings the sweet content
 that comes with work well done.

 Good night, sleep well.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh lief..... Hij blijft mooi (en leuk!!)
    Ga je hem ook nog op de kiek zetten?
    Liefs,
    Stel
    XXXXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a beautiful verse ... Have a lovely day

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen